12/2/13

I just can't take it anymore...

I'm so sorry......I don't want to be like this and I see that you are trying to help me I really honestly do. and I appreciate it completely. I know salt fest meant a lot to us and is still a great idea. I am just completely gone in the head. Its absolutely awful. I mean gone to the point that I should probably be hospitalized. I am so depressed I can't do anything. I can't function on normal human levels. All I can think about constantly is how much I wish I was dead, or how much I wish everything was not about money. I just can barely handle breathing.  I stay awake all night laying in my bed staring into space and then crying. I seriously don't know what to do... nothing seems to be getting better. Just worse....always.
I want to help you and I want to make conventions and I want to be the person I was striving to become before Salt Fest happened. I am just too afraid of the world now...I am horrified of failing so my mind is refusing to begin anything now.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment