8/31/13

Scrapbooking is for losers

So I was thinking while driving home today, I sort of want to make a scrapbook like thing of my trip to japan, I want to sort through all the photos I took and make a book that is just for me telling me about my journey and then take it around with me, maybe print out all the images and write little stuff about them, a picture book if you will that I can then recall certain memories from it. Since my memory is so bad. I think this would be a fun project for me, or even to make it online but then get it printed.

I thought of this because someday what if the sites I use disappear? I will lose all the information I put online. I just think if I make something physical I can keep it forever. Just as I want to print out all the photos I have made. I want to make books. I love photo books so much I think its about time I start producing some of my own.

I also spoke with Rob today a lot about going and taking a taiko drum class. I think I really want to. I also want to explore going to the Buddhist church out here. We will see how that plays out. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment